2.01.2011

Wonderful Saturday

First of all, I feel like I should explain the influx of posts on this very early Tuesday morning.  For any of you that don't personally know me, I live in Indiana and we are in the midst of a huge ice storm.  The weather channels make it sound as though we will loose power sometime this afternoon.  I wanted to get as many things done this morning, while I had power, as I could so here is another post...


Nick and I have very different expectations of a weekend.  Nick would rather sleep in, eat out and play video games than trudge around a mall or grocery shop or be out and about in general.  This weekend, however, we decided to begin thrift shopping for a new to us dresser.  We found one dud shop and then decided to head down to Castleton to find other options and managed to walk into Cafe Patachou just before it closed.


I have a love affair with Cafe Patachou.  It is serious too.  Nick, however, has accepted this about me and forgives this little transgression.  


Next we forged on to find a Goodwill to test out.  Here we found our new chest...eek!  It is our first thrift store find.  































Isn't it gorgeous!  It was only $10.  We haven't decided if we want to paint it, what color we would paint it, if we would want to re-stain and so forth.  


The next part of our Saturday was a movie.  I love going to the movies.  It is one of my favorite things to do.  We saw No String Attached.  It was a good movie, but it was rated R {which I am not against, but still startles me some times}.  








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...