2.09.2011

Valentine's Day Tables

Nick and I decided to spend this Valentine's Day in.  We are going to fondue!  I'm very excited to use the fondue set we got for the wedding (thanks again Melinda).  


We are going to split up the tasks for Valentine's Day that way it isn't one persons holiday more than it is the others.  I am in charge of the decor, appetizers and dessert and Nick is in charge of the meal.


Since we will be at home, I don't want it to feel any less special.  I thought it might be a good idea to come up with a cool table-scape to make it more special.  


Here is some inspiration for decor if you are staying at home.














































Oh, this last photo uses wrapping paper as a table runner.  How cool is that?  Such a nice cheap and mulit-use idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...