2.16.2011

Nail Issue

Lately, my nails have been a disaster.  At any given time, at least three or four of them are cracking or broken to bits, and I am getting mighty tired of it.  










According to Wedding Come True.com, split nails can be caused by constantly wetting and drying your nails, nail polish remover or a lack of Omega 3 in your diet.


I've been putting lotion on my hands a lot, but I can't seem to fix the damage or prevent it.  So on Tuesday, I picked up a new product that I am hoping will work.  


It is Sally Hansen's Vitamin E Moisturizing Nail and Cuticle Oil.  






I'll let you know how it works.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I had some trouble in the past with my nails and I bought a nail product here in Brazil called horse hoof! With that name I thought they will either get strong or fall off! Luckily they didn't fall off and they are quite healthy now! Good luck to you my dear!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...