1.07.2011

Vegetarian Week # 1

So far being a vegetarian isn't very hard.  I mean, do not get me wrong, it is much easier to not be a vegetarian.  I am having fun with it though and am not missing meat too much.  I think the thing I miss the most right now is ground sausage.  I know that is a random thing to miss, but I always put ground sausage in my spaghetti sauce and make patties for breakfast. 

For the most part breakfast and lunch are the easiest.  Dinner is harder because for one Nick is home and for another we go out to dinner some.  So far I have eaten out at Pita Pit (with Judith) and Noodles and Company, both of which were easy to eat at.  We have cooked two amazing dishes at home, well, other than the simple cheese quesadilla or PB&J.


Here is the yummy cheese pizza I made the other day.  It was so good!



 We used a store bought crust, but it was still so good!




Nick also cooked dinner this week.  He made a Vegetarian Cassoulet.  Let's just put it this way, we both burnt our mouths because it was so good we couldn't wait until it cooled down!




 Still in the pot.


Homemade bread crumbs!



The finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...