1.01.2011

Hello 2011

Ahhhh, it is so nice to be done with 2010.  Not that I have a problem with 2010, it was just possibly the busiest year of my life (so far anyway).  

Some of the highlights of 2010 were: planning the wedding, completing my internship, passing Allegre, getting married, a new job, spending an amazing year with great friends and graduating from college.

So, as you can see, it was a bit hectic, but I loved it.  

Here are some pictures from our first married Christmas!  Every year Nick and I make cookies for Nick's family.  This year we made three kinds: Double Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Cookies, Lemon Sugar Cookies and Nutmeg Ginger Snaps.





  Crushed Candy Canes






Finished Product





Lemon Zest




Finished Product

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...