I love my kitchen, and all of the gadgets in it. However, there are a few gadgets that I wish I had...
1. A food processor. I know that most of the things that are done with a food processor can be done with other gadgets or by hand, but gosh darn it, I want it to be easier.
2. I fell in love with KitchenAid Mixers at college. Each kitchen had their own mixer, heaven. I want it in Green Apple (an explanation to come later).
3. A knife is pointless if it isn't sharp (ha, that's a pun). This one is from Crate and Barrel.
4. I find that there is never enough room for cupcakes on my cake stand. A cupcake carrier from Crate and Barrel would keep them so much fresher.
5. We had a wok, but when we brought it out to make the disastrous stir-fry it had rusted (it was really old). This new one from Crate and Barrel would do the trick.
Is there any kitchen gadget you can't live without or wish you had? Let us know.