8.29.2011

On Our Nightstands: #6

So clearly, we are big readers in this household.  


In the past, it has been very difficult to keep track of what books I have read.  The blog has helped me to remember and asses how I feel about the books I read.  I tend to be one that looks for entertainment and not necessarily beneath the surface of that.  Writing about the books I read on here, helps me to look further into the things I read.  




I think this find on Etsy would be so helpful to me.





The book by CricketSnappers has pages for books with the date you read them and your feelings on the book.  It also has pages for favorite quotes, authors and characters.  I'm sure there are other versions of this other places, but I think this one is so cool!

Something to add to my birthday wish list...I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...