8.22.2011

Bedroom Redo

I promised some photos of our bedroom along with our inspiration.  Sadly, I do not have any before pictures, but I promise, it wasn't that great beforehand.


So first, here is our inspiration.



















The last is my favorite.  The different woods and clam colors are my just to die for.

Now, time for the end results!















































Our nightstands and dresser are from IKEA, the HEMNES collection.  I love the color of the wood and how large the dresser is.  It is also handy that the nightstands can be closed, so they don't have to be pretty on the inside.  

The comforter, lamps on the nightstands and mirror are also from IKEA (a theme, if you will).  

The lamps on the dresser are from Target.  Beyond that, everything is either hand-me-downs or things we have gotten along the way.

The only thing not finished is the headboard.  I'm not sure what to do with it.  I can't decide if I want to paint it white, coral or upholster it.  Either way, I like it for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...