2.08.2012

My Poor Sad Blankey

Remember the crochet blanket I was making....you know the one, right?  I have been working on this puppy for YEARS.  Isn't it beautiful?















I absolutely love it; however, it still isn't finished.  I've given up on it to be honest.  Here is why...















Check out the huge holes that have started appearing all over the blanket.  There are about five now.  I suppose that I tied the initial tie incorrectly, or that I have gotten all of the use out of the blanket that I could since I've been working on it so long.  Either way, I'm super bummed.  I've decided to give up on finishing it; instead, I just use it on my chair and keep it fold so you cannot see the sad state of the rest (even though I planned on finishing it for my birthday list).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...