2.13.2012

Week One

Week one of motivation wasn't really "motivating."  Don't get me wrong, I am trying my hardest to keep to this new mindset.  I want to make sure that I stay empowered to change anything that I want to change or keep things the same lol.

In the spirit of motivation, I am changing a few things about the blog.  For one thing, I am going to try to write at least one post a week.  I tend to rely on my photo heavy posts because I don't take the time to write detailed posts like I want to.  Work has been keeping me very busy lately, even though I shouldn't be as busy as I am (oh well).  I know that I want to change a few other things on the blog, but haven't landed on any other decisions as of now.

I did start a new book this week though,  The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger.  I am not very far in to it at all, but find it interesting so far.  My work friend and I are reading it together.  This will be the fifth book that we have read together.  I always wanted a book club, and even though it is just two of us, I really enjoy being able to talk to someone else about what I am reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...