2.06.2012

Day 1

Today is day 1, the first day of moving forward.  It is the first day of having motivation to change...ANYTHING.  Don't get me wrong folks, I love my life.  I love how Nick and I can hang out when we want, go out to eat and go see movies.  There are, however, some things I would like to change.  So today is the beginning.  It is day 1.  

Now that I have asserted that I am moving forward with my new found motivation, I will look into the past lol.  There are plenty of things you have missed while I have been without my lovely power cord (a friend borrowed it for a few days; therefore, no posts).

So expect some good posts this week.  I have two art projects to share as well as some mighty tasty French Onion Soup.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...