2.17.2012

Valentine's Day

So, what did you folks do for Valentine's Day?  


Nick and I kept it pretty quiet.  I worked during the day, but had the evening off.  I got Nick some Reeses Pieces and gum, and Nick got me a cupcake from Gigi's (so tasty).  Then we went to dinner at Mo's Irish Pub.  From there we went to the movies!  


I know I've told you multiple times how much I love the movies, but this time it was extra special.  We saw a sneak peak of This Means War with Reese Witherspoon, Chris Pine and Tom Hardy.  It was so much fun to know that I was seeing a movie before it actually came it.  Don't get me wrong, I didn't have that much of a head start, it officially comes out today.  


It was such a good movie though.  Funny in all the right places and sentimental with everyone ending up happy.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...