3.20.2012

Thoughts

I have had a lot of thoughts bumping around my head lately. So, I thought I would share a few (see, there is another thought).


  • Week two of working out (walking, jogging, running, crunches etc.) was really really rough.  My body didn't want to do it anymore and worse still, my brain no longer had those beautiful day dreams of me feeling great while running.  Instead, I knew the pain was coming.  I knew the ache was going to settle into my legs and arms and abs before to long and it just didn't sound appealing.  Week two was hard, but it is over now.
  • People have bad attitudes.  I mean seriously, the world is not out to get you and you aren't the only one that is suffering today nor are you facing the worst of it.  There are people without jobs that would love to have yours, so...must you come into work dreading it before it gets started?  Remember: "Be kind; Everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle" Plato (or someone else)
  • Having pretty painted nails just makes me feel...glorious.  I know that sounds ridiculous, but in a world where I cannot always be myself, in a world with rules that I must follow and in a world where I must be a leader among many, my painted nails ground me.  They remind me that I have a beautiful life to come home to.  Once again, I sound crazy.  I know that.  I know that if my nails chip it doesn't mean I will have a horrible evening at home.  I suppose it just reminds me of all the beautiful things I have and that painted nails is a luxury I should be grateful for.
  • I love shopping!!
  • I have only been allowing myself one (sometimes two) non-water drinks a day.  Coffee has become my constant one drink.
  • I have a love hate relationship with Greek yogurt.  I found a brand I love.  I hate all others.  I hate that my one brand is only available at the one grocery store we don't frequent.  I love that yogurt though.


Have a thought-filled glorious Tuesday!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...