Things I LOVE
I have become obsessed with some really great products lately. I don't typically LOVE things as much as I LOVE the products above, unless we are talking about movies or books, of course.
1. This beautiful Barr-Co. Candle was purchased at Anthropologie. It has this amazing aroma that changes as it burns. A little coconut, a little freshness and boom, my whole apartment smells relaxing and cozy. It lasts a long while too! I am on my second candle and can't wait to buy my third.
2. Let's face it, I LOVE dessert; however, I do want to start getting into shape and all of my sources says that dark chocolate is the way to go. Enter Dove Dark Chocolate Squares to save the day. Plus I got it on sale after Valentine's Day.
3. Bath and Body Works has long been my staple for amazing smelling lotions and body mists. Last summer I fell in LOVE with Forever Sunshine. It is a mix of apricot and summer smells. I have the lotion and body spray in this fragrance.
4. I have been searching my whole life for a Chapstick that works well for me. I typically lose it or it just doesn't work the way I want it to. I demand a good mix of softness and usability from my lip balms. C.O. Bigelow's Rose Salve wins the award for best ever! It comes in a little tin, so I don't lose it, and it works wonders on not only my lips but also on my chapped hands. It also gives my lips a nice shine, which I appreciate.
5. Eye shadows are something that I tend to LOVE or hate. This has become my new favorite. It is Ulta's eyeshadow quad Girly Girl. It has great colors for my skin tone. I can make it look dark or light, which makes it easy to switch from night to day. I work long hours and having an eyeshadow that stays on and doesn't make my eyes look dark or have creases makes me a happy lady.