11.04.2011

T.V. Shows

So, I have been watching a lot of T.V. lately.  I have not abandoned my go to shows, but I have added a few to the mix.  So here is a weeks line-up.


Monday:


How I Met Your Mother- CBS 8PM


The Sing-Off- NBC 8PM


Castle- ABC 10PM




Tuesday:


The New Girl- Fox 9PM




Wednesday:


Modern Family- ABC 9PM


Happy Endings- ABC 9:30PM


Revenge- ABC 10PM




Thursday:


The Big Bang Theory- CBS 8PM


Bones- Fox 9PM


Grey's Anatomy- ABC 9PM


The Mentalist- CBS 10PM




Friday:


Grimm- NBC 9PM


Supernatural- CW 9PM


Blue Bloods- CBS 10PM




Sunday:


Once Upon A Time- 8PM ABC




Don't get me wrong, 9 times out of 10 I'm not home to watch these shows.  However, I do catch them online if I miss them.  What do you watch during  the week?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...