10.27.2010

Saturday Breakfast: #2

Last weekend, Nick and I had my old college roommates over.  On Friday, Lindsey, Jude and Angie came over for dinner and to hang out.  We had a blast!

Jude and Lindsey spent the night, and Nick insisted that I make Monkey Bread for breakfast on Saturday morning.  Monkey Bread is really easy to make, so I agreed.  

I took 4 refrigerated biscuit containers and cut each biscuit into quarters.  Then, Jude tossed the pieces in sugar and cinnamon and layered the bundt pan with the sugary goodness.  Next, we poured melted butter, sugar and cinnamon on top and baked the bread for about 45 minutes.  Lets just say it was amazing, and we demolished it!




Finished Product



Demolished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...