10.21.2010

Saturday Breakfast: #1

My favorite meal of the day is breakfast.  I'm not sure why, but it always makes me think of cool mornings with the windows open, no homework and movie marathons.  As a result, Nick and I usually eat pretty good Saturday morning.  Saturday's are the only days that we do not have a reason to get up early, and we take advantage of that. 

Last Saturday, I made french toast.  During the week, my mom and step-dad came to visit, and we had some leftover french bread from our meal with them.  I cut the bread into slices; mixed together 2 eggs, about a cup of milk, a teaspoon or two of vanilla and lots of cinnamon; soaked the slices and voila! 

FRENCH TOAST!




Ingredients




 Batter





 Cooking



 Finished Product


YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...