3.04.2011

The Nest Love

Back when I was planning our wedding, I was crazy about The Knot.  It provided me with checklists and programs to put my guest list in.  It also gave me more inspiration than I needed.  


After the wedding, I started getting emails from The Nest, their newly married counterpart.  I ignored the emails initially, but have come to really enjoy the information provided on the site.  The have information ranging from weeknight meals to how to handle your money to decorating.  


Here are some of my favorite living rooms from The Nest.  Don't they seem so cozy?












































We are working on finding our design style right now.  So I am trying to find all of the inspiration I can, filter through it, and then show it to Nick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...