9.27.2010

Autopilot

Today, I am on autopilot. I am going to class and accomplishing things, but in that slow pace that makes you just want to crawl back onto the comfy chair in the library that you love (mind you my chair is currently taken).

The weather, amount of reading and sleepiness of the day all scream nap time.
So...I am blogging. I am using this time to take a break from homework and all of my duties to give a shout out to the gloomy, cool weather and the comfy chair that is taken.

Oh, how I wish Bracken made a better Chai Tea Latte.


I think that I need to get better at this blogging thing. I'm not really sure how to accomplish that though. Well he
re is a start at least....



"And now I may dismiss my heroine to the sleepless couch,
which is the true heroine's portion;
to a pillow strewed with thorns and wet with tears."

Jane Austen: Northanger Abbey



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...